Our Aims and Objectives
- To raise awareness of neurological conditions and their impact on individuals and society.
- To inform, educate and influence policy makers and local service providers in the region about the needs of people with neurological conditions.
- Secure improved care for people living in the region with neurological conditions.
- Encourage recognition and support for carers of people with neurological conditions.
- Promote the dissemination of information about neurological conditions.
- Support and promote appropriate research.
- Ensure that people have significally improved access to expert diagnostic services.
- Ensure there is good quality access to local treatment, support, care and rehabilitation.
- Improve availability of information, advice and services at a local level.
- Ensure that carers are valued and provided with support and information.
- Promote a clear data gathering exercise of the prevalance of neurological conditions in the region.
- Support the development of audit and research.